So we are on track to feeling better...little by little less Vicks is being rubbed on and fewer Kleenex can be found scattered 'round. These, my friends, are signs of wellness. Or at least, less sickness. Elly and I are still hackin' up a lung, but Eden seems good. I have Dan chugging that weird AirBorne stuff with echinachea and vitamins trying to ward this off. It is not good I tell you. Both the sickness and the nasty herbal remedy.
Today when I dropped Eden off at school, I could just see her light up as she walked toward her friends. She is such a doll. She just has such a joy about her. I am thrilled that she likes school because I myself would much rather let her sleep in and stay here with mommy til she's 30! Did I just say that outloud? [sheepish grin]
No comments:
Post a Comment