Today Eden and I were cuddling with her on my lap. We were having a fun time giggling and tickling each other (well, there was a little licking but that got the kabash put on it by Yours Truly). Anyway, we started going back and forth saying, "I like..." to each other. Like, I said, "I like that your eyes are blue." And she said, "I like when you won't stop tickling me." Eden said, "I like...your teeth are dirty." I made a sad face, just playing with her, and she said, "They just need brushed...um, that came out wrong. Your breath smells." Nice save, E.
2 comments:
I laughed out loud at this. Kedron did too, when I read it to him. :) I can't wait until Micah can talk more. . .well, maybe I can!
i laughed so hard at this one, too. Ohmygosh. then I called Jennifer Witthoft and read it to her. My roommate asked me, after listening to me laugh full-heartedly for awhile, "Are you okay?"
Post a Comment