01 April 2008

I'm Gonna Need Like 50 Bucks and a Day to Myself.

I think Elly is teething again (she's still working on her two year molars) and she is a BEAR when she teethes. Yesterday we were with friends nearly the entire day so her misbehavior definitely started to wear on me. When we arrived home, Dan met us at the door. I said, "I'm gonna need a break from kids." As Eden passed me, I specified: "Not because of that one..." and I pointed to Elly (out of earshot and still in her carseat) "because of that one." As Dan and I looked at her, she grinned from ear to ear, gave us the thumbs up sign with both hands, and nodded her head in apparent agreement with me :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love that. It's those little moments that save your kids butts.

Shadley said...

exactly!!!!

HollyMarie said...

Oooh teething.. yeah Ellie is a bear when it comes to teething too.. I'm hoping her two year molars hold off until we travel to Ethiopia and then Grandma and Grandpa can deal with it... wishful thinking I'm sure...

emily said...

a girl after my own heart!