The kids and Dan have been getting over a nasty cough and cold. Elly was diagnosed with pneumonia and Dan is on his second diagnosis of pneumonia in two months. Poor babies! Dan was able to take this afternoon off and get some rest. Maybe he can even take a little time off tomorrow...oh now that's crazy talk..but I think him not taking it seriously and getting rest is the whole reason he's got pneumonia again :)
Anyway, there's my lecture for the day. There's not much to blog right now, I can't remember half of the funny things that Eden has been saying lately...I have been terrible about writing it down. She has been really ornery lately--I do remember that part! We have been saying alot of these phrases:
"Eden, you're not the mom."
"Eden, you're not in charge."
"Eden, you don't need to worry about grown up things. Let us worry about that."
"Eden, calm down!" (that one is normal)
She definitely likes to be the boss. I think that is normal for a five year old, but it sure gets on my nerves at times :) She is not anything like this at school, so I guess it is just us that have to put up with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment