
This is when Kim finally realized it was me...it took her a second. I think she thought she was losing her mind. Zach and I were in cahoots - Kim had no idea I was coming! She was shocked. She had no suspicions whatsoever.

Together again! Kim and I were in college together (me undergrad and she in PA school), she was my Bible study leader, we were pregnant with Eden and Taylor only 5-6 weeks apart, and our hubbys were in the same band and worked together. We traveled together with the band and shared LOTS of experiences...parenting, painting, and prayer!! I miss it!

Zach, maybe wondering if inviting all these girls to his house was a bad idea?

My precious Taylor! He was Eden's best little friend and I babysat him, so he is very special to me! I don't have pics of Autumn and Emery, but they are SO precious as well. Check them out here.
No comments:
Post a Comment