02 August 2010

New Pics










!
We went to visit our goods friends Lindsay and Jeff and she was kind enough to snap some pics of us. They live near a college so we shot in front of a pretty fountain. As you can see, the girls and Esias enjoyed the water! I was soaked afterwards but it was fun! Thanks Linds!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Love these pictures, Shadley!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Ya'll are a bunch of cutie patooties!

Engendo said...

what a beautiful family :)

Unknown said...

You're welcome! It was such a fun day :) Enjoy your birthday!

Andrea G. said...

I know what college that is... that is Central! We used to pour bubbles in that fountain... it was in front of the education building, but they finished a new one I think! I first recognized the statute... I think her name is something Geisler... :) We were in Pella on Wednesday... Phillip took me to Smokey Row and then we went out to the tower we got engaged at! Love that town :)