23 August 2010

Disclaimer.

Ok, so if my last post about Esias had you worried- don't be. I will be capable of disciplining my adorable son-- in fact, he has already been reprimanded for going to close to the street, not sharing toys, hitting Lukey, or throwing toys at others...so no worries! I am just enjoying him so much because he is my third and i am not freaking out about "ruining" him like I did with the others! It's nice to be in a confident place in parenting (well, most of the time). Today he's had quite a rough day sharing...we've had a few "time ins" which are time outs on mom's lap because he won't sit in the chair :) So (mom) no need to worry!!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

he is a cutie!! I look at Bereket and wonder how I can discipline him....but in the "moment" I remember real quickly!! :-)