Makes me think of how the Father feels when I lie to Him. It is plain as day to Him, and He knows what I did, but He knows it is good for me to admit my wrong! Hmm... owning up to sin and asking for forgiveness is one of my school kids biggest struggles and a struggle for my own children and me! I guess Adam and Eve struggled with it too... Children certainly teach us about the Father!
4 comments:
He's naughty!!! But cute naughty!!! I LOVE IT!
OH he is super cute when he is naughty! Thank goodness for magic erasers. :)
He's not naughty. He just has lots of pent up creativity.
Makes me think of how the Father feels when I lie to Him. It is plain as day to Him, and He knows what I did, but He knows it is good for me to admit my wrong! Hmm... owning up to sin and asking for forgiveness is one of my school kids biggest struggles and a struggle for my own children and me! I guess Adam and Eve struggled with it too... Children certainly teach us about the Father!
Post a Comment