Thank you so much for reaching out to us on our blog Shadley. Your family is absolutely beautiful. I have "met" a handful of families that have endured the same tragedy that we all were faced with, and it has been so helpful. We were shocked, devastated and heartbroken when we received the call. Baby Tamirat had become ill over the weekend, so we were completely unaware that he had pneumonia. We are meeting with our agency this week (Friday) to discuss our next steps. He will always be our baby boy, and what still seems strange is that because of his death, we will be opening up our hearts to not one, but two children. We have decided to change our requests to "older" siblings. I think of him daily, and still think that it can't be real. We would probaby be passing court any day now. So sad. But, seeing your pics and story, I know that we should continue to be hopeful....thank you so much. Love, Amy
1 comment:
Thank you so much for reaching out to us on our blog Shadley. Your family is absolutely beautiful. I have "met" a handful of families that have endured the same tragedy that we all were faced with, and it has been so helpful. We were shocked, devastated and heartbroken when we received the call. Baby Tamirat had become ill over the weekend, so we were completely unaware that he had pneumonia. We are meeting with our agency this week (Friday) to discuss our next steps. He will always be our baby boy, and what still seems strange is that because of his death, we will be opening up our hearts to not one, but two children. We have decided to change our requests to "older" siblings. I think of him daily, and still think that it can't be real. We would probaby be passing court any day now. So sad. But, seeing your pics and story, I know that we should continue to be hopeful....thank you so much.
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment