Elly always says she does not need to go potty when I ask her. So I have been pressing her with questions like, "Are you sure? Are you positive you don't need to go?"
The other day we were in a store and we had just been in the bathroom where Elly had told me she positively did not need to go to the bathroom. Well, lo and behold as soon as we are in line to check out...
Elly: MOM! I DO need to go to the bathroom!
Me: Elly!
Elly: I am NOT positive and I am not uplifting!
(if you don't get this, check out life1019.com and check out their slogan)
4 comments:
Joe REALLY liked this story. Cracked him right up.
Ok...seriously lost my business.
That is hilarious! And I can picture her sweet, ernest little face as she said it.
And it helps if you spell earnest correctly:)
Post a Comment