25 February 2009

80s Night


Eden's school had an 80s Night to raise money for Dance Marathon a few weeks back...it was great and the kids enjoyed dancing and dressing up in 80s gear. Elly's hair was meant for the side-ponytail.


Oh yeah, we popped the collars.

I thought it was sweet that Eden was not too cool to hang with little sis at the dance. Dan and I were there too...we dressed up in our best 80s duds. Unfortunately, we showed up to find we were the only parents in the spirit of the evening!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Your 80's girls are just too cute for words. Where are the pictures of you and Dan? :)

Andrea G. said...

No way. I can just see you and Dan all dressed up and no other parents! I think Eden favors you in the third picture! Thanks for dancing and donating... one of my little girls just went into remission for cancer the weekend after our dance. She already had it and overcame it when she was 4 and throughout all kindergarten. She is now going through all the chemo all over again. The money goes to her family and others just like it!

Jen Essington said...

Lovin' the bracelets and the layers! I cannot believe that no other parents joined in...what party poopers! I mean, who in their right mind doesn't enjoy the 80's?? :)