19 February 2009

Even though this has nothing to do with either of my current kids (though loosely it could be associated with baby E)...Tiel told me a story the other day that was hilarious. She was updating some of her Sunday School class on our adoption and how it was going and they were asking about the poverty in Ethiopia. She was trying to explain to them that it is on a different scale than what we are used to. She told them that we were planning to take donations to the children in the orphanages because they need shoes, clothes, etc. One of the boys, I think he was a freshman (and a riot) said, "I think I smell a bake sale coming on."

2 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Cute! Nothing better than motivating students to make a difference. They are one passionate crowd!

emily said...

I like that kid.