12 February 2009
Strep Froat
This is a public apology to everyone I have been in contact with over the last few days. I felt fine yesterday all day until the end of the day when I began getting tired. At midnight I woke up with a nasty sore throat, or sore froat as my kids say. One gaggy throat swab and some giant horse pills later, I am officially down-and-out with my old friend Strep. If you've never had strep, let's just put it this way: it feel like your tonsils are the size of coconuts and you have a straw stuck down your throat from which to breathe. Add to that the aches and pains that remind me of doing a 60 min total body workout the day after giving birth. Ok, well maybe I am exaggerating...nonetheless, you don't want it! So sorry Codi for any possible exposure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No worries, Shadley. I still have a cabinet full of various antibiotics from my Lyme Disease days-one of them will do the trick if I get it, right? Even if I get it, it will have been worth it since you introduced me to the world of blogging! Hope you feel better soon!
Ugh! Next to puking, a sore throat is the worst. Hope you recover fast!
hope you feel better soon - sore throats are the worst.
Post a Comment