Check out my budding artists.
I have no idea what she was doing-- this is pretty typical behavior from my middle child.
Esias is still lining up his cars. He lines them up on the back of the couch, the floor, in the windowsill, no matter where, they are lined up! He's started sorting them a little by size even.
Speaking of lining things up, Esias got the mother of all haircuts. My sister usually cuts his hair but was out of town. I wanted him looking sharp for his b'day party Saturday, so I called around and found a stylist who felt comfortable with a squirmy boy with tight curls...I guess I should have been more clear about how short I wanted it. I told her I wanted a "fade" and she read that as "almost bald." Oh well, he will feel good in this hot weather and it will be much easier to clean. He's a totally messy eater and he plays in the dirt all the time. So, as we wait for it to grow, we can enjoy being able to literally hose him off and call it good.
Here we are enjoying some of our friends the Nielsen's family videos.
He doesn't seem to mind his new haircut! He did sit still pretty well, if you're wondering. Though I don't think I'll stray from Aunt Brynnie's haircuts again soon!












2 comments:
Bereket will be bored out of her gourd before too long too... the first week away from school didn't count since we were on vacation. Here's week two... I think week three is where it will set in.
Love the painting pics... and the haircut, my that IS short! But he is still super cute and looking so BIG!
I love his hair!!!! Fun that you even get to say "fade"...
Post a Comment