27 June 2010

Esias Tesfaye is TWO!

The birthday boy partied hard yesterday! Grammy, Papa, sissies, and a few aunts and uncles and cousins were on hand to celebrate with on his b'day eve. We did a little bbq, the slip-n-slide, cake, and presents. I think the boy had a great time. He was a little freaked out by his cupcake. Not sure what that was about, but oh well. The rest of us enjoyed them!

A little reading with Great Grandma before the party!

Building giant overpasses...Esias is a genius you know.

Mommy made cupcakes.

A little slip-n-slide action.

It was so humid it fogged up the lens.

BBQ!

Presents! Esias understood what to do with presents for the first time! This tractor and trailer from Uncle Darin and Aunt Katy was a BIG hit.

Intensely checking out his new rescue vehicles.

Horsies!

And what birthday party doesn't end with a little dancing?

7 comments:

Lori Inman said...

Happy birthday, Little Man!

HollyMarie said...

Happy Birthday Esias!

Demarie said...

What a precious boy! Happy Birthday, Esias!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Wow. I can't believe he is two!! He is looking so grown up these days. He and Micah would have so much fun together playing with trains and lining things up!

Angela said...

happy birthday big guy!!!!!!

Andrea G. said...

Happy Birthday, buddy!!! (I LOVE Eden's outfit in the last pic! What a sweetheart!)

Miss Mommy said...

I love the pic of him laying on the floor with the trains.