Happy Mother's Day to you!
My sweet children brought me several gifts this week. Elly made me a bookmark and an adorable handprint poem at preschool (thanks Connie) and Eden wrote me an acrostic poem. Here is the poem:
M om I love you
O ne and Only Mom
T he mom that's perfect
H ow do you do it?
E, is children
R ight
I especially like the "r" one. :0)
I am so blessed beyond measure with my little ones. Sure they keep me busy and baffled and laughing and tired. They are so worth it.
I also have an amazing mom, myself. She comes from a long line of self-sacrificing mothers. I love you Mom! I am glad I get to see you on Mother's Day this year.
Mother's Day is bittersweet for Dan. He is good at spoiling me, so he likes to do that. But I know his heart aches just a little when we wants to pick up that phone and call Dian. It will be five years in July. Please, if your mother is still with us here on earth, call her, give her a hug, take her to lunch, or just sit with her and be.
Happy Mother's Day!
1 comment:
Love the poem by Eden! I can't wait :)
Post a Comment