We did not get finalized today (pass court) but they left the case open. There are a couple of things that need corrected and then they will hear our case as soon as those things are fixed. That is better news than a "no."
Thanks for your prayers. We continue to covet them. Pray for His will to be done, and that we can let go of this and hold it with an open hand.
7 comments:
PRAYING!!! Your time is coming!!!
So does someone have to appear in court, or is it just paperwork? I hope that's the case b/c that is easily fixed.
I'm optimistic for both of us!
Praying for the things to be fixed to be taken care of and for His will to be done!
Oh I hope that it gets fixed quickly!
Shadley, I am sorry we couldn't make it to the night of prayer we had a conflict at that time. God IS working and we will pray that those details are taken care of in a timely manner. Press into Him. He is faithful and His timing is perfect! He will sustain in the mean time. :)
Praying that everything gets resolved quickly!!
I am hopeful that you will get the best news soon that everything is in place and your case passes court. I do understand this as mostly good news, but am ready to hear the best news...
Post a Comment