Until Esias gets here and I forget all about the bad stuff and find myself in the all the glorious sleeplessness and madness that is life with three children, the only physical, tangible things I have received from this adoption process are two things:
1. Debt. Boo.
and
2. GRAY HAIRS!!! dude. Lots of them. Here they are, with their apparent cause named. I have never thought I'd be the hair-dyeing type, but with these big, shimmery-boingy fatties going wild in my part, what choice do I have?
5 comments:
Yep, there they are...I started getting them like crazy this year as well! I think I'm still in denial...
Haha...oh child, two hairs?? I could only be so blessed. ;) Heehee. You are beautiful!
I have them also. I try to tell myself there are worse things I could inherit though than premature grey hairs. And at least they are on your head rather than...
Shadley, you know I Luv ya!!!! You are so amazing!!! I love how the Lord just blessed you with the ability to find humor even through all of this!!! You are a ROCKSTAR!!!
Shadley, I have a tad more than you and I am a tad younger I believe. A tad. Mine exploded since coming home from ET... hmmm....
Post a Comment