26 August 2008

Your Grace Is Enough

9 comments:

emily said...

ok...I had tears. that was beautiful!!!!!! Good job Elly girl! I think she is going to be a chick rocker.

Kate said...

Awww, she's so cute! Good job, Elly!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Wow - her pitch is good for her age!! Get that girl a microphone and some leather pants!!

Shadley said...

oh no to the leather pants but i do agree with the pitch part! she is weirdly talented :)

Laura said...

She just blessed me.

Jenna said...

I love her! What a sweet voice!

codi said...

We love Elly's singing...Josie has been saying, "how about we do Elly's singing again" all morning. I think we're at twenty times so far and still loving it. Precious girl!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Sweet girl! Isn't it so funny (and sometimes maddening) when they pick up one phrase and turn it into "THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS?!" I thought for sure that's where this one was heading, but she finished'er off nicely!

laura b. said...

You'll have to work on the verses next. Why isn't that girl on one of the worship teams. Isn't Dan playing this weekend?