26 August 2008

Ode to My Nieces, Keely & Kelsey





Happy Birthday to Keely and Kelsey, who turn SIXTEEN today! I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday that you guys were running around hitting each other, calling each other names, and pestering us. Oh wait, that was yesterday. Anyway, we love you!

Here are some of my favorite quotes from these notable twins.

Dan: These southern girls love the sweet tea!
Kelsey: Yeah we used to drink sweet tea in Oregon. Wait, is Oregon in the south?
---
Keely [referring to her sister's boy-craziness]: I'm not in the boy business.
--
Eden: How do you spell 'please'?
Keely and Kelsey in unison- P, L, Z.
--
Keely: My eyebrows can do the Worm.
--

(I don't usually post birthday posts for my nieces and nephews, but I will try to start! Forgive me if I miss some--I just had been wanting to post that quote of Kelsey's since they stayed with us in June!)

No comments: