18 August 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!

Dropping Eden off at school today was about as easy as it gets. There were no tears (except mine, later walking out), and she didn't look back, not even once, to see if we were there. She was up at the crack of dawn (5:45am) getting dressed and ready!


Posing by our picture tree.


This little one might have a harder time with it than Eden.

Ready, set...

Go! Doesn't she look like a big kid!!!

These are the things she told me when I picked her up today:
1)Mom! You're late on the first day!! (in my defense, I was not late, but the line was long!)
2) Did you know there are these beans that have caramel on them? (baked beans)
3) In Music class we read a book about jazz!
4) One girl got in trouble a thousand times!

So, there you have it.

4 comments:

emily said...

woo hoo!!! way to go Eden! I can't believe she is in kindergarten! Love it!

Andrea G. said...

We need a picture tree! Happy first day of school! Today was my 22nd first day of school :)

Jenna said...

what a sweetie - and...I think I got a voicemail from Eden last night! It was hard to hear, but I'm pretty sure she said something about school - hope she had a great first day! :)

Lori said...

Sounds like she is a pro at this school thing. Glad that it went well, for all of you!