Our family...the good, the bad, and the funny.
Oh my goodness! How old is she? Has she been taking acting classes? That girl is going to be a STAR! :)
no way! oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard...that was great. I really think that you need to post more videos. This made my day. I can go to bed now.
Umm. . . I'm gonna need the translation to "just as soon as block by block goes. . ." I'm not quite fluent in "Eden!"
hilarious!
hehheee...oh, she makes me giggle.
wow... i can't wait for Elizabeth to start talking!
Another sweet girl! Can't wait for sweet Grimes #3.
She is a CHARACTER!!!! Oh my goodness, this was great!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! How old is she? Has she been taking acting classes? That girl is going to be a STAR! :)
no way! oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard...that was great. I really think that you need to post more videos. This made my day. I can go to bed now.
Umm. . . I'm gonna need the translation to "just as soon as block by block goes. . ." I'm not quite fluent in "Eden!"
hilarious!
hehheee...oh, she makes me giggle.
wow... i can't wait for Elizabeth to start talking!
Another sweet girl! Can't wait for sweet Grimes #3.
She is a CHARACTER!!!! Oh my goodness, this was great!
Post a Comment