Eden and Elly got to go play with furry little Murray Aker and his parents yesterday while Dan and I ran some errands. Jenna and Andrew were gracious enough to watch the girls in their home and Kinsey Mazunik brought the awesome bag she got from NY and could fit one of my kids in. She likes to make sure that Eden and Elly love her the best, so she camps at all of their babysitters' homes. (There's your love Kinsey)
As we were walking out, we were talking about what they had done with the Akers and Eden was explaining everything. Then, I remembered that I didn't send sippy cups with them (Jenna and Andrew have a brand new and I mean brand new house)...so I asked, "Did you guys have a drink of water with your Subway?" Eden said, "No, we got juice!" Then Elly piped up,
"The big man got us the juice."
4 comments:
I LOVE THEM!!! that's awesome! I will now refer to him as "The Big Man". awesome.
Um, I was there too. What, no love for me?
I love it!! I am laughing so hard right now - can't wait to show Andrew :D
p.s. -Kinsey did all the babysitting, and I basically ogled her bag the whole time. No juice was spilled. :)
Thank you. That is much better. Also, Elly was sitting in my lap watching a movie. She turned around and looked right into my eyes very intently (kind of creepy, she was very close :) I said "Elly, what are you doing?" She said "There's Elly in your eyes!" It was cute :)
Post a Comment