24 July 2008

My Loves

Some of my favorite things about my favorite people:

-Elly loves blankets, and by blankets, I mean anything that can be used as a blanket. Wash cloths (baby tao-yuls), dish towels, bath towels, and regular blankets all work. When I am cooking she always nabs my dish towel and soon I find a baby doll underneath it somewhere.

-Elly is obsessed with squirt bottles and spraying water. She also loves washing things in the sink and being "wasser girl." Today she was spraying things outside and I asked, "What are you doing?" She answered, "Just spaying anysing I can wass."

-If you ever say, "Oh, I'm sorry Elly," when she falls down or something, she says, "It's not your fault, it's my fault."


-Eden is still obsessed with books and journals. She is writing animal stories in a little notebook now. She tends to forget all her "precious" things outside though so they often get ruined! She doesn't seem to mind. She has her daddy's absentmindedness and his easy going personality (in some areas!)

-Eden is very excited about Kindergarten!

-Eden is so sweet and nice to Elly and Addy. She helps them work out their disagreements over toys and leads them in fun games.

-They both learned their lesson from the recent rash of naughtiness. I hear them often reminding each other, "Eden/Elly, remember! We're trying to earn back our TV!"

No comments: