Elly is not waiting for her slow poke parents to potty train her! She's driving this train all on her own!
We have been thinking about potty-training her for a month or so (she is going to be 2 1/2 in March) so I have been letting her sit on the potty (the big one) and try to go when she wants to. Usually she doesn't go but we're getting the hang of flushing and pulling our pants up and down. Today I was downstairs and I heard her say, "I gotta go potty!" I heard her footsteps in the bathroom and then I sprinted up after her. She was in the bathroom, naked from waist down--dry. So she got up on the potty and after a long wait, she went! This isn't her first time, but it was her first time holding it and recognizing she needed to go before she went! Way to go Elly Belly!
4 comments:
No fair, no fair!!! I'm still waiting for Lily to 'see the light'.
Wow, hope mine is that easy!
woo hooo!!!
oh, this by no means means (means means?) that she is potty trained! she just had a good day!
Post a Comment