
I found this cute and somewhat African-feeling baby bedding today...didn't buy it, but I think it's cute! We might have to purchase a few "boyish" things if this is a boy (and most likely it will be) because all we have is frilly and pink!
And, on a similar note, if any of you locals are done with a fairly reliable and sturdy crib, we will be needing another. We have been through two used cribs already and neither of them lasted the entire babyhood of our children! Eden's basically disintegrated so we bought one for $25 at a garage sale and finished her out/started Elly in that one...but when Elly was about one the gate completely quit working (or maybe I should say, was working all the time! It would slam down during her naps!) and not even DAN could fix it!!! We just ended up turning the gate side to the wall and using it for another year that way...but as short as I am, with another infant I will need to be able to lower the gate. If you have one or know of one we could borrow/buy/have, let us know! We'd hate to spend $200 on a new one that might not get more than one child's use!
3 comments:
when do you need it by?
oh, it will be a while, most likely 9 months or so before we would really need to make sure we had one.
We probably have just what you need...let me check with Joe first.
Post a Comment