01 November 2010

Lots to Catch Up On!

We have had another birthday around here and Halloween...pictures still sit on my camera waiting to be uploaded. It will have to wait til at least a couple of these wild willies are in bed! Don't laugh, but the girls and I (and Dan and Esias) usually spend Monday nights watching Dancing with the Stars, so it won't be tonight :) The girls like to watch that instead of reading with us. We figure it's ok, once a week for a season. Though I have to say (those of you who watch will know what i mean) I am glad Edyta is not on this season, her outfits made it a little less of a family show!

Anywhoo, I will post pics soon of pumpkin carving, leaf pile jumping, Eden's birthday, and more. Stay tuned. I know you are pumped.

1 comment:

laura b. said...

I've actually been checking in to see those costumes :)