02 November 2010

Halloween

I posted a giant Halloween post and somehow it is not working so I will post the costumes (for Laura) and forgive me if the other one magically appears. It was like 21 pics so I am not surprised it is getting messed up. Ok, so the Halloween rundown is as follows: Eden was Strawberry Shortcake (homemade, obviously, about $6), Elly was Cinderella (last year's Halloween clearance find turned Christmas gift seriously $4, the rest was stuff we had). Esias was suppose to wear the $4 Mater from Cars outfit but was afraid of it, so he wore Marcus' costume from last year- this adorable horse/cowboy thing. Free 99. And Marcus joined the fun in his amazing Superman getup! I loved the slicked back hair. So I think we did pretty good getting three kids outfitted for about $10! I don't have a pic of Nia, she was adorable as a spider!



Elly's Jack

Eden's had vampire teeth, smoke coming out its nostrils, and lightning bolts like Harry Potter

Esias' was made by mommy, since all he wanted to do was stuff the goo back IN to the pumpkin!



1 comment:

laura b. said...

Yeah for costumes!!!