
Happy Birthday Elly Belly! We love you!

Spin Brush was a big hit!


Thanks Eden!

B'day celebration at Big Lake over Labor Day weekend.
We celebrated a birthday with the turning of the calendar! Miss Elly turned the big FIVE! She was super excited and now thinks she can join the neighbor kids at kindergarten. Oops.
She was pleased that her sister listened to her wishes and got her a "movable arm Barbie" and Esias got her some fresh Play-dough. Mom and Dad regifted a Leap Frog book reader thingy from the McCarraghers (thanks guys!) and also splurged on the As Seen On TV phenomenon, Pillow Pets. I ordered Elly the purple unicorn and it did not disappoint. Elly had a little party on her actual b'day during breakfast, again when Brynnie came over, and then again over the weekend with the grands. So I think she's partied out!
1 comment:
Seriously, could she be any cuter?! I don't know how I would ever say no to a little girl with those little dimples! Happy birthday, Elly!
Post a Comment