Here is a list of fun activities to do if you are a two year old. Not necessarily mother-approved, but they sure are kid-tested. Best if done by two two-year-olds.
1. Poke the buttons on the tv, dvd player, and cd player. Make sure you hit a mysterious combination that turns off the sound for the rest of the day.
2. Find cups of beverages left too close to the edge of the countertop or table and pour them on the floor. Dance around in the puddles.
3. Wear laundry baskets as hats and smash into each other.
4. Step on every pile of folded laundry you find as you run through the house.
5. Eat off of each other's trays at lunch time.
6. Wear grown up shoes around even if they are size 11 pink flip flops.
7. Run into the "off limits" room of an older sibling, shut the door abruptly and wait to see if Mom comes and scolds you. Repeat x 100.
8. Burst into the bathroom and turn the water on full blast, allowing it to splash you on your face.
9. Run full speed ahead and smack your hands on the window pane. Great for naptime.
10. Rock the recliner simultaneously so that it tips backwards all the way. Sail off the the backrest and face plant in to the carpet. Squeal with delight, run around and do it again.
3 comments:
It's so good to know I'm not the only one living with a bunch of crazies :)
Thank you for posting this, Shadley! I was just talking to a friend this morning about the little guy I babysit, who is doing quite a few of these:) I will pray for patience for you as I pray for myself!
Sounds familiar.
Post a Comment