11 January 2010

Emerging from the Deep Freeze!

bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Poor little dude is not used to these temps, but doesn't seem to mind unless he touches snow!




We've spent most of the last few days freezing in below 0 temps here in I-O-W-A. But an Orange Bowl victory warmed us up a little bit, and I wanted to kiss the weatherman today as he forecast temperatures over 25 degrees this week! Things are lookin' up!

Here is what we Grimey Grimeses were up to this past week.

Elly was sent home with her Preschool's "classroom pet." She named her Lisa.

Eden continued to inspire us with her outfits :)

And Elly threw up at Fareway. Yes, just a normal week here at the Grimes Home!

Love Little Man in a hat!




This is Esias with "his precious." He acts just like that nasty little scrawny guy on Lord of the Rings whenever you come near him with Yoplait Whips!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love the "precious" comment. It looks like fun at your house.

Andrea G. said...

OH my goodness, LOVE the outfit! Do you let her wear whatever you want to school? And what do you do at Fareway when she throws up?

I still have so much to learn about being a mommy!!