Wearing his bathrobe and a feeding tube (and that's it) Esias decided it was just as good a time as any to help me with the chores. He is quite a sweeper!
Under the table...
under the dishwasher...
under daddy's feet...
He finally took a break from his hard work to give us some of his famous smiles.
Don't you love this Cars bathrobe I found him at the consignment store? It's super soft, he looks adorable in it, and now all the kids have warm robes to wear around the house. We bought Eden's new years ago, but Elly's we got at Goodwill for like $2 (nevermind it has the name Sophie embroidered on it) and Esias' was a couple of bucks at Stuff, Etc. Love it!










2 comments:
What a lot to catch up on!!
Great news about Esias' breathing. :) And I love the Eden and Elly quotes... so fun!
So good to catch up on you all via your blog! The kids are all so precious and I can't believe how big Esias is looking these days. Blessings!
Post a Comment