19 June 2009

Oh, Eden.

She is just so amusing to have around. Yesterday we went to Dairy
Queen down the street and her former kindergarten classmate Baylee was
there. He kept sort of looking at her and looked a little surprised
to see her brother. Now. Eden had shared multiple times at school
that she was getting a brother was Ethiopia...though it took so long
maybe her class thought she was having delusions of grandeur. Anyway,
Baylee looked at Esias a little shocked-like and Eden said, "What's
the matter? Never seen a black man and a white man before?"

5 comments:

Margaret and Cordel said...

Eden, you are an awesome young lady!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. hilarious!!

knielsen said...

Absolutely love it! I wish I were so bold. Such wisdom at such a young age :)

jamie said...

oh my word i want to laugh so hard right now but andy is sleeping next to me!

Carrie Sterner said...

I love that girl. May God continue to grow her boldness. Esias is so blessed to have such an awesome big sister.