All I can say is that you are going to be in serious trouble when Esias is older. I can just see him doing something he's not supposed to, and then using those huge, mesmerizing eyes to give Mommy a look she can't resist. . .
Your son dear Shadley. He is all yours for you and your family to enjoy. Soak it up it is real! I am so smitten with his sweet face and continual smile. What a gift from God!
7 comments:
YOUR BOY, that's who! :)
It just doesn't get any better!
SOOO cute!!!
Such a CUTIE!!!!!
All I can say is that you are going to be in serious trouble when Esias is older. I can just see him doing something he's not supposed to, and then using those huge, mesmerizing eyes to give Mommy a look she can't resist. . .
Sooooo cute!!! I just LOVE his smiles!
Your son dear Shadley. He is all yours for you and your family to enjoy. Soak it up it is real! I am so smitten with his sweet face and continual smile. What a gift from God!
Post a Comment