07 June 2009

ESIAS! He's awesome!

Esias has a little cough and cold and possibly something going on in
his adenoid but he is doing much better on antibiotics and nasal
drops. He has been happy and eating so we feel great that he is going
to be ok once we get home and get him to the ENT.

He is a thumb sucker and blankie guy - too sweet!! We are totally
head over heels- as you can see by the pic, he is amazing.

23 comments:

Beth said...

These pictures are so wonderful to see. He is such a handsome little boy.

Wait until the girls meet him!!!

Matt and Andrea said...

Wow Guys, you have a future model on your hands. What beautiful pictures!

Margaret and Cordel said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first picture....your girls are just going to LOVE their little brother! He is just precious! Congrats and so glad to hear that he is doing better!

Suzi said...

Oh My Goodness! What an absolute DOLL! He looks like he knows he belongs right there between you. Can't wait to welcome him into our family.

Laura said...

I think you just want to go see Dr. Viner!!!!!! Actually, that means he really is meant to be in your family if he needs an ENT, right?? HA! He is SO cute! He looks like he's just as much in love with you guys...I think the feeling is mutual.

Kelly Sittig said...

It looks like you have been together forever. :) What a smile that kid has!

Kelly Sittig said...

PS- I do adore a blankie-lover!

Brynn said...

oh my gosh GET HIM HOME!!! Aunt Brynnie NEEDS to kiss those cheeks!!!! Oh and grama better get to crocheting! (did i even remotely spell that right??? oh well!) Marcus screamed "LIAS LIAS!! DARE HE IDS!" he's excited too.

KimC said...

AWWWWW! He is so stinkin cute! Little Miss S's future boyfriend!

HollyMarie said...

He is ADORABLE!!!! I am so glad you posted pictures. :) Good to hear he seems to be doing better, and he'll be thriving in no time at all once you get home.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! He is so PRECIOUS!! I absolutely love that first picture of the three of you! Your adoption agency should use that picture on the cover of their brochures!!!!

Jenna said...

SO SWEET. I love him!!! I'm so filled with joy for you guys! Praying for healing and safe travels home!

The LaHuis Family said...

OHHH my goodness. He is so adorable Shadley. I am so happy for you! Glad that he is getting better. He looks so little!

Alissa said...

He is adorable!! You all look so happy!

saras said...

Love the first picture!!! Glad to hear the travel over there went well. Congrats!!!

karimtk3 said...

He us beautiful and so bright eyed!! What a joy to finally have your son!

Andrea G. said...

seriously sobbing too! I didn't realize you would be posting while over there and I just saw them all and WOW! PRAISE THE LORD! He is so beautiful and so EXCITED for how the Lord has provided for you and also for Esias!

Deur said...

Love the pics! He is beautiful. What a blessing to be holding that dear sweet boy, finally!!

emily said...

I saw this at church tonight on my iphone in the green room surrounded by boys. I started SCREAMING and crying!! It was a little embarassing...but I didn't care. I passed my phone around. Seriously...he is absolutely PRECIOUS!!!!! oh my gosh. I think I need him right now.

andy and jamie said...

Yay! So sweet! Feels surreal that u are there and that he will be in IC soon! So glad!

Scott Sterner said...

That first picture is so unbelievably precious. What a joy!

Erin said...

awesome...how great is our God? you all look so perfect....precious little one and so glad to hear he is doing better on his antibiotics! love erin

HoB said...

I bet your heart is eternally rejoicing. I would have cried a lot meeting him... all that anticipation.
Glory to God!