I'm pretty sure that I need him. So if we could make that happen somehow that would be great. I'm thinking of jumping on a plane to Iowa. Or he could come to Austin. Either way. Something needs to be done about this.
Shadley, He is such a beautiful little guy. Those eyes could melt your heart! Soooo happy for your family. Prayers are with you as you adjust to home. Tia
You better watch out when he is older! That smile could melt anyone's heart! He is such a handsome boy and looks like he has an AWESOME personality! Love, Erin
14 comments:
Look at that charming grin!! Welcome home Esias!
Oh my word! Could he be any more adorable?!
Are you guys home??
Welcome to Iowa Esias!
He is gorgeous!
Shadley....what can I even say???? He is so beautiful...that smile is beyond precious!!! Welcome home!
I can't even believe how handsome Esias is! Ok, ok, I can, but he is really a handome little guy, isn't he? Welcome home!
I'm pretty sure that I need him. So if we could make that happen somehow that would be great. I'm thinking of jumping on a plane to Iowa. Or he could come to Austin. Either way. Something needs to be done about this.
i can't wait to hear more stories of the girls' reaction and what they think! I hope you're starting to settle in to your new normal!
SO CUTE. Are you home?!
Shadley, He is such a beautiful little guy. Those eyes could melt your heart! Soooo happy for your family. Prayers are with you as you adjust to home.
Tia
What a heart-warming smile. He must have already figured out how wonderful his Mommy and Daddy are!
He is so beautiful:) He looks so happy!
You better watch out when he is older! That smile could melt anyone's heart! He is such a handsome boy and looks like he has an AWESOME personality! Love, Erin
Post a Comment