20 November 2008

Like a Scene from Billy Madison...

Yesterday, Eden had a substitute teacher. Unfortunately, the sub forgot to show! So Eden's kindergarten class was ALONE for who knows how long...she said 15 minutes, but I don't always trust her time skills...anyway, she said "some of the kids were going wild, and some of us were doing our work. Then we all saw a lady in the hallway, from Team 3, and we said, 'we don't have a teacher!' and she was waiting for her class to get out of music (this tells me it was LONGER than 15 minutes) and she stayed with us until we got a teacher!"

Oh my. All Dan and I could think of was that scene from Billy Madison when Miss Vaughn is absent.

2 comments:

TheWaldFamily said...

Haha!! That's hilarious. I can't even imagine a room full of kindergartners being alone for ONE minute!! Eek!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Oh my gosh. I'll bet that sub is never asked back. . .