12 February 2008

Stuff Really Unworthy of Complaint, but...

Sometimes I feel as if I am the one in preschool. This week is a little crazy since we are going to leave for DSM (fingerprinting appt for adoption) on Thursday and then we'll travel to Clarinda for Friday and Saturday...so our week is short and we still have just as much to do as ever. Eden's preschool is wonderful. I absolutely love it and I think they do a fantastic job. But sometimes I feel like I am the one in school again! Wednesday we (I) have to remember Pink Day, Valentine Party, Treat Day, Show and Tell, Letter "Q" magazine cut outs, the "ABC" bag that needs three things that begin with the letter "Q" (for future reference, Q is hard, but we found Q Tips, a quarter, and Queens from a deck of cards.). We are also missing Friday so I have a note to the teacher, along with someone else's tuition receipt that got in to Eden's bag, and Eden's snow boots, hat, mittens and extra clothes (just in case) that are appropriately labeled ELG in case anything should happen to them. Wow. I thought it was challenging to parent an infant, but I think it is crazy to have school-agers. This is tough! (read in Billy Madison voice)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome to my world! (It's a great place to be...I think.)

Shadley said...

I was thinking of when I wrote that part about school agers...i think it's hard!