23 February 2008
Pocketsful of Poo
Eden loves to explore outside; she is quite the little nature lover. She is also a collector. So that means we find lots of interesting things in her pockets and in her room. She has a collection of nuts, rocks, sticks, and other stuff she keeps in her room. Recently she tried to sneak some snowball contraband into the house but those didn't make it past the entry way before I noticed them. This morning, she got her coat on to go out and I noticed a large stain on one of the pockets. Dan dug into the pocket and pulled out a walnut (that had gotten wet and bled onto the coat). Then Eden said, "And I found these!" and dug into the pocket further. Out came three small, round, frozen or petrified (not sure which) pebbles of rabbit poo! She was very proud of her find until we told her what they were :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment