I thought that once Eden became a kid and not so much a toddler, all the funny things she said would go away too. Not so.
Today she told me that tomorrow is "International Hide from Your Siblings Day."
Yesterday, we were getting ready to head home from Clarinda (we were there for our twin nieces graduation party) and Dan took Elly in to the gas station with him to get her something to eat since she had not eaten anything at the party. Eden said, "Dang...too bad I just ate like a pig." I laughed and said, "Oh Eden, you got that from your momma." She said, "Yeah, it's a blessing and a curse."
3 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness.
I can't decide which two of those comments is funnier!
Hysterical...have I mentioned I love your children?
I am so glad the comments haven't stopped! Those and Elly's about eating leaves cracked me up! Thanks for a good laugh this morning! :)
Post a Comment