Esias has been so cute lately, albeit ornery. He is mimicking the girls all the time. The other night, the kids had all had baths and Dan was combing their wet hair one head at a time. When Elly and Eden get their hair combed, they whine and fuss about how it hurts their tender heads. Last it was Esias' turn and Dan barely had the comb to his hair when he started to go, "ooohw, ooohw". I wasn't sure what he was trying to say but Dan knew: "He's whining like Elly!"
May not seem like much, but this is a great step for speech development! He also follows the girls and does whatever they do. If they are going to brush their teeth, he's going to. If they are chanting for ice cream, he's yelling for it too.
He had a fever this week and was really Momma's boy (love it) and wanted to be held and cuddled all day Friday. Even though he wanted Mommy he did not fuss at all when I left for the gym both Friday and Saturday, he just sees me getting ready, waves, and says, "BUH!" He also FOR SURE says "Muuuhhm" for Mom. All the time now. I am in heaven.
Love my boy!
1 comment:
So sweet!!! There is something about little Mama's boys that is just so dreamy. Luke still isn't over me, and I am loving it. :)
Post a Comment