06 December 2010

Sup.

Apparently it is the lame-duck session of blogging right now. I can't seem to get my normal stuff done let alone record things here! Sorry!

We have had things going on! The art show was great this weekend, I sold two windows and several packs of notecards. I am getting a new "load" of windows this week and I am hoping I can keep my momentum and do some more therapeutic painting. It's food for my soul.

As far as the kids go, we've been busy with Christmas stuff and getting the decorations up and such. The girls were growly that day we put the tree up so I had to constantly remind myself to be patient and kind to them as we decorate and celebrate our Savior. Snapping at them just didn't quite seem appropriate :) Yesterday we had our weekly Sunday night family time --AFV, Home Makeover, eating in the living room (random food like grilled cheese, canned soup, and frozen pizza, and root beer-- or root "beard" if you're Elly).

We're almost done Christmas shopping. We have one more big thing to get for Eden (a typewriter-- she wants one soooo bad and we found a used one on Craigslist), and some smaller stuff for Elly. Esias is set, we are regifting some of his own toys and just replacing the batteries! Merry Christmas little dude, we got you some size Cs.

On the drool front :) we started the medicine again to help control his drool but it again is making him W_I_L_D. But it works magnificently. I can't figure out which is worse-- dealing with the soaked shirts, bibs, furniture, hands, etc. or the wild baby who takes 2 hours to fall asleep at night. Not sure. The decreased drool does make his eating go much much better, so I have a feeling we either need to tweak the dosage or just deal with his mood swings. He's two, we can just blame it on that!

No comments: