The weather continues to be really nice, though this week it's turned a little more normal. 60s are wonderful to this girl. I love open windows and sweatshirts and football. The kids have been enjoying playing outdoors a ton, we have a crazy chalk speedway drawn all over the driveway that has proven to be hours of fun for the kids and their bikes/big wheels. Daycare kids love it as well. We've been busy but I am not exactly sure why...school just adds another dimension to our day for sure. Eden has homework almost every night, though it is not difficult stuff, just working on her spelling words, finishing up math, and reading her read-at-home books.
Esias is growing like a weed. He started using some more word-sounds too. He regularly says, "uh-um" for "uh oh" now, which is super exciting since that is what the therapists always ask--"is he saying 'uh oh' yet?" So now I tell them YES! Yes he is!!! He also says "kuh" for Luke, Kah for car, 'kkng' for train (weird i know, but it definitely means train!) and a few other things. We have his year evaluation meeting with his "team" to determine what the next year brings when services stop and he gets to go to school for therapy. Yipes. Scares this momma...how do I send my bitty boy to preschool at 3 when I could hardly send my girls at 4/5? We shall see...
1 comment:
That's great about E. He'll be jabbering up a storm before you know it. PS. Everyone is looking for you on FB. Did you give it up? I hear journal #1 is on its way to you. Happy fall!!
Post a Comment