24 December 2009

Merry Christmas!

Esias first Christmas with us! It's a joyous occasion! Last year on this day, we were waiting for news on our FIRST court date (Christmas Eve 2008). All that seems so far away now and we can't be more in love with our new son! He is simply amazing, strong, and wonderful. I know I say that all the time. It's because it's true!

The girls have made a fantastic transition into big-sisterhood. I knew Eden would be awesome but Elly has really stepped up and become a great big sissy too. Today while Dan and I were in the bedroom at my parents', Elly saved Esias from diving into the toilet--we were totally oblivious to the whole thing! I am proud of her as she shifts from being jealous of the time we spend with E to being excited to see him do new things. Both the girls encourage him in all his new milestones.

The weather here is terrible and I am glad we are in safe and sound. The thought of getting stranded at our house was making me crazy--I am always stranded there, so that did not sound fun to me :) Well, we have two little boys left to go to sleep before we can work out magic!

Merry Christmas to all and to al a goodnight!

No comments: