29 October 2009

Sick of Being Sick.

So I am slowly creeping out of the chest congestion nastiness that has plagued me since last week. Finally when I cough it doesn't feel like someone shoved a stake in my heart. Dan (bless him) has stayed home since Tuesday to allow me to sleep. He's sleeping now, hoping to ward off the hellaciousness that my doctor is calling "parainfluenza." In other words, something that feels like flu but isn't. Whatever. I tested negative for swine flu but these rapid tests are like 50% accurate so that makes me feel really good.

Esias remains ok, he is coughing some (but he does) and has a little runny nose. Elly had a fever yesterday but is ok today. She is coughing. Just to be safe, she is missing school again tomorrow (unfortunately, missing her school's pumpkin party as well). Eden is ok, her cough lingers but she is normal and has been fever free for a week. Oh, winter. It's only October and I am already over cold and flu season!

1 comment:

codi said...

Bummer to hear you've been sick! I wondered if you guys were doing okay when I didn't see any new posts for a while:) I should have called to check in-wish I were closer...I would've made some meals for you guys! Hope everyone stays healthy!