Thanks to those of you who are putting up with my new "secured" blog...I know it is a pain to have to log in to read about my hilarious children, but I appreciate knowing who is looking at my precious babes.
There are a few people who I don't have email addresses for, so if you are someone who knows someone who is someone who wants to read this...someone someone...you can tell them to email me and I will send them an invitation.
1 comment:
not a pain at all!! are you kidding? i love your blog(s) and your kids are soooo adorable. thanks for the invite. did you guys make it to Genesis last week? we didn't. thanks for your christmas card and photo of the girls. we received our first card from YOU! i am slow on that one this year. i am picking up jenn tomorrow in chicago...hopefully she will help me with the christmas card adventure. take care and keep in touch. love ya.
Post a Comment